We have full Containerised Storage. If you find that your home is not ready for you, this is the perfect way to store household furniture and personal effects. Our containers are free standing within our warehouse and suitable for both short term and long term storage.
Why would you Require Storage?
- If you are buying a new property, and you have sold your own house, but the new property has not been completed.
- Your property needs underpinning.
- You are decorating your house and require rooms to be cleared and placed in storage.
- You have been relocated abroad with your company and would like your effects put into store.
- You have acquired some items of furniture that you are unable to fit into your house but do not want to sell.
Benefits of Storing your Belongings with Hanley International
- Prevention of Damage : The elimination of several handling processes greatly reduces the risk of damage.
- Safety : Whilst goods are in containers they cannot be mislaid.
- Hygiene : The container keeps contents separate from the property of any other customer.
- Cleanliness : The containers will keep out dust and protect fabrics.
- Insurance : All goods stored with us are fully insured for your peace of mind.
- Security : A list of contents of each container will be made as it is packed and the container will then be completely closed and sealed.
When you Require to have your Goods Delivered out of Storage
When you have a confirmed removal date, simply contact our office, and we will arrange to deliver your goods to your new address. The cost of removal out of storage would have been given to you when we sent out your removal quotation. If however you have misplaced this please inform a member of our staff, and we will be happy to send you a copy.